Cooper Golding is seeking an Account Manager for our client who have a world leading reputation of aerosol & hot pour product development and manufacturing. Our client enjoys a friendly but busy team environment with a modern approach to collaborative working.
What is the purpose of the Account Manager?
The Account Manager will work closely with the company and brand managers. Maximising sales and contributing towards building strong customer relationships and customer confidence.
What will the Account Manager do?
- Be in daily contact with customers, able to identify and respond to customer needs.
- Monitor the progression of all developments through the business.
- Manage account sales and maximise profitability.
- Recognise cost saving and new business opportunities within existing customer base and potential new customers
- Keeping up to date with market developments, launches and development strategies
What skills and experience will the Account Manager have?
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience and an understanding of the business with account knowledge
- Strong negotiation skills and a well organised approach
- Analytical thinking abilities and able to work both independently and within a team
- Experience with FMCG and/or cosmetics will be advantageous but not essential
What will you get in return?
- 26 Day Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Competitive Salary