Professional independent Insurance Brokers, providing insurance solutions tailored to the specific requirements of both companies and individuals.
What is the purpose of the role?
You will be responsible for maintaining the accounting administration activities
What will you do?
- Daily Banking, recording the information via client ledger along with ensuring that this is reconciled daily
- Reconciling and settling all finance agreements
- Reconcile and settle insurer statements monthly ensuring that the commission levels are in line with agreements
- Any refunds are handled correctly within the CASS requirements
- Calculate the commissions weekly advising management team of the relevant figures
- Month End – make sure information held is accurate and up to date
- Track aged debt, account queries, unallocated cash, insurer creditor and associated accounting reports are produced
- You will comply with FCA rules and regulations
What skills and experience will you have?
- You must have excellent customer service skills
- Have an understanding of the insurance industry
- Ideally have knowledge of the regulatory standards
- Basic knowledge of financial accounting principles and procedures
- Good computer skills – Office Suite and Accounting packages
- Literacy and Numeracy – attention to detail
What will you get in return?
- Car Parking on a rota basis
Hours will be Monday to Friday 9.00 – 17.00