A global technology leader in power management solutions that make electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power operate more efficiently, reliably, safely and sustainably. With broad portfolio of top-quality aerospace components for outright sale or exchange, including fuel, hydraulic, ducting, and actuation products.
What is the purpose of the role?
To be part of the team that assembly and test the parts made within the factory following test procedures and lean manufacturing processes.
What will you do?
- Assembly of parts following drawings
- Follow production test schedules
- Completion of paperwork
- Ability to work on own or with minimal supervision
- Application of lean manufacturing
What skills and experience will you have?
- Experience of assembly is advantageous
- Experience of using drawings
- Conversant with Basic Measurement Techniques and using appropriate measurement equipment
- Knowledge of LEAN processes
- Reasonable level of computer literacy
What will you get in return?
- 25 days + 8 Bank Holidays
- Free Car Park