A global company providing services of cleaning, catering, healthcare, security and landscaping. The local site mainly looks after landscaping.
What is the purpose of the Assistant Manager / PA role?
To assist the regional director with the management of sites and staff, client correspondence and general administration.
What will you do as Assistant Manager / PA?
- Composing non-routine correspondence
- Compiling reports
- Using email & telephone to communicate internally & externally
- Purchase Orders
- Processing orders
- Keeping a diary of holidays, sickness & meeting rooms
- Preparing quotes
- Maintaining the customer database
- Arranging meetings and travel
What skills and experience will you have for the Assistant Manager / PA?
- To be able to work on your own
- To be efficient & extremely accurate on data entry
- To be flexible in approach to duties with the ability to prioritise
- Computer literate:- Excel is essential
- Excellent Communication skills
What will you get in return?
- 20 days + 8 Bank Holidays increasing yearly to a maximum of 25 days
- Pension, Parking, Annual pay reviews