Cooper Golding is seeking an experienced Business Developer / Project leader to work closely with the sales, production, and technical team with an established North Devon Manufacturer. With over 100 employees, the company is experiencing fantastic growth and needs a new business developer to continue this trend.
What is the purpose of the Business Developer / Project Leader role?
You will have a significant responsibility for developing, identifying, and researching new business opportunities, and introducing new customers to the company’s products. This role will have the opportunity to travel to trade shows and customer visits. Sales experience within a manufacturing industry will be advantageous.
What will the Business Developer / Project Leader do?
- Research new opportunities
- Develop new business leads
- Ensure and monitor sales targets are met
- Make initial calls to identify potential new business leads
- Industry sources are pro-actively hunted through websites, social media, business events, and exhibitions
- Project manage new client projects to ensure a smooth brief for the production team.
What skills will the Business Developer / Project Leader have?
- All-round IT literate, particularly with Excel and Word
- Analytical, excellent communication, and team player
- Technical sales experience in electronics/manufacturing, 3D CAD modelling, and understanding technical drawings is advantageous
- Pro-active and can-do personality, with a professional and experienced telephone manner
What will the Business Developer / Project Leader get in return?
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Auto enrol pension