Business Intel and Data Manager
Sales and Marketing
Our client is a leading manufacturer and wholesaler of agricultural spare parts and accessories. The group has its head office in the UK and supplies its products to trade customers only which extends to some 20,000 specialist retailers in more than 100 countries!
What is the purpose of the Business Intel and Data Manager?
As the Business Intel and Data Manager you will manage and develop Business Intelligence, Master Data and Margin Protection functions and associated tools across the company.
What will you do as the Business Intel and Data Manager?
- Management of Business Intel, DVP Control and Product Master Data for the group
- Supervise efficient working of all team member, projects and day to day activities
- Lead on the development of processes (automated where possible) to support the quality of our product data for both new and existing products
- Lead/support key projects in the business with raw data and/or analysis as required
- Development of reports to highlight KPI’s related to product data and DVP control
- Coordinate with data generator and ensure compliance to all areas of data handling
What skills and experience will you have as the Business Intel and Data Manager?
- Experience Relevant work experience and previous people management experience
- Strong knowledge of financial analysis
- Strategic thinker with strong business analytic skills sets including strong Excel and data modelling skills
- Strong Transactional SQL skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and set
What will you get in return?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 6% pension contribution
- Free parking