CNC Machine Operator
8.00 – 17.00 Monday to Thursday 8.00 – 13.00 Friday
£10.00 - £10.50 p/hr
A Global Precision Engineering and Manufacturing Company who provide manufacturing solutions for the Aerospace industry
What is the purpose of the role?
Manufacture and production of precision castings and machined parts by operating a CNC machine. requirements
What will you do?
As a machine operator you will be required to set and operate the CNC machines efficiently and effectively, producing quality components to satisfy customer requirements
·You will be responsible for ensuring components are manufactured in line company and statutory standards providing a high-quality service
·Machining a variety of components in different batch quantities
What skills and experience will you have?
· CNC experience using Heidenhain and Fanuc
· Extensive experience in manufacturing
· Ability to work unsupervised and part of a small team
· Work from drawings and utilising all relevant measuring equipment
· Must be able to cope with detailed paperwork
· Good communication skills
What will you get in return?
£9.00+ per hour DOE