A global technology leader in power management solutions that make electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power operate more efficiently, reliably, safely and sustainably. With broad portfolio of top-quality aerospace components for outright sale or exchange, including fuel, hydraulic, ducting, and actuation products.
What is the purpose of the role?
The Machinist will be responsible for the completion of work orders, under the supervision from the head of the team, these works orders are to be completed to the required time scale and to the correct specifications.
What will you do?
- Operate CNC machinery
- Set CNC machines to specific programmes
- Read drawings and operate machinery
- Quality checking
- Complete 5S tasks daily
What skills and experience will you have?
- Ability to set and operate CNC turning and milling machines
- Ability to utilise turning and/or Milling machines
- Ability to read and understand drawings and work within tolerances stated.
- Operate CNC machinery to a high standard using driven tooling
- Time Served Apprenticeship or proven experience in a similar environment.
- Ability to operate different machines would be advantageous
What will you get in return?
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- £23,000 - £25,000 plus overtime