Excellent Rates of Pay
Monday – Friday ( Weekend Rotation cover shift working one in three weekends)
Our Client prides itself on its extensive and varied portfolio, and always strives to exceed the expectations of its clients and customers alike. With over 300+ staff across the UK and a thriving portfolio of 6000+ customers across the UK, you can expect to work in a progressive and agile team.
Their team is key to its continued success and as part of this, they're seeking a highly skilled Complaints Handlers to their existing team in North Devon.
What is the purpose of the Complaints Handler role?
The Complaints Handler role will be to, increase the service level experience of each customer and client and exceeding expectations on resolutions in a pragmatic way.
The successful applicant will utalise their service skills to deal with a range of disputes . They will also be able to communicate confidently, effectively and persuasively with customers, to both manage the property’s overall appearance and standards and the owner expectations, within our client's business terms.
What skills with the Complaints Handler require?
- Previous Contact Center experience preferred but not essential
- Proven track record of highly developed ‘people skills’ and a friendly approach.
- Strong telephone experience and an ability to speak confidently with customers.
- Excellent written communication skills, using emails, live chat and other communication platforms, in a business environment.
- Dedicated and customer focused.
- Intuitive to customers’ needs
- Ability to be assertive by adapting the sales approach depending on the client.
- Able to follow processes clearly and efficiently.
- Experience of managing a range of customers.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems quickly.
- Commitment to succeed and develop as part of a growing business, striving to achieve the highest standards at all times.
- Proactive and crucially a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Self-motived and desire to continuously look for ways for the department/service to improve.
- Experience of working within the travel and leisure industry preferable.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Rewards - Exclusive staff discounts
- Healthcare Cash Plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Healthy Snacks
- Exclusive staff discounts
- 25 days holiday per year
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Regular social and team events
- A relaxed, friendly and fun work environment
- Time for training and self-improvement
- Highly effective, motivated and supportive team members!