Cooper Golding is seeking a Customer Insight Manager for a national, award winning holiday letting company providing quality holiday properties across the UK. As a company their focus is on quality properties and first-class customer service. A fast-growing company, they put a real focus on every one of their 270 employees, all experts in their field.
What is the purpose of a Customer Insight Manager?
With the help of the marketing team, you will be supporting the CRM strategy by not only delivering reports, but also demonstrating strong skills in analytics to drive a commercial strategy. You will be encouraged to enhance segmentation within the company through your customer retention analysis. Working alongside the broader team environment you will furthermore assist in developing customer understanding to stakeholders, enhancing customer experience by broadening the company’s growth.
What will you do as a Customer Insight Manager?
- Assist in strategies for customer insights
- Utilise your skills of analytics in A/B testing and CRM report maintenance
- Update market trends and manage the segmentation of our customer base
- Drive and process ideas to constantly improve customer experiences
- Alongside stakeholders, produce insights to assist in the improvement of customer retention to reduce CPA
What skills and experience will you have as a Customer Insight Manager?
- Commercial awareness and understanding of SQL databases
- IT and data literate with strong skills in analytics
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Microsoft (primarily Excel & PowerPoint)
- Quality control
- Multi-tasker with a strong initiative
- Keen to learn new skills
What will you get in return?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Perk Box for exclusive staff discounts
- Competitive salary