Working from the main office.
Salary Negotiable on Experience
Full time hours.
There is very strong emphasis ethos and culture and honesty within this company. Our clients principles aim to provide customers with the best value for money across the widest range of competitively priced quality products delivering best value and advice whether in store or via the internet.
What is the purpose of the Customer Service Manager role?
The role involves continuously looking for improvements and driving improvements in the “Ways of working” to simplify the customer journey. Delivering Excellence, the Mole Way.
What are the responsibilities of the Customer Service Manager role?
- Responsible for the effective management of all incoming telephone, email, and all digital generated customer enquiries, satisfying the customer need on the first interaction.
- Provide day to day operational management support across all Sales and General Enquiries functions including Ecommerce, General enquiries, and Admin support.
- Lead as the customer conduit for all services that the client provide to ensure the customers’ needs are met to the best of our capability.
- Liaise with all colleagues across the business, particularly retail and procurement to ensure the best possible outcomes are achieved for the customer and team members work in a continual improvement environment.
- Make sure you are never very far away from our customers and always understand their expectations from us.
- Providing operational floor management to ensure that the team is run efficiently and effectively and that procedures are followed.
- Be the example Mole ambassador, living and expressing our core values through your behaviours at all times.
What will the Customer Service Manager get in return?
28 days holiday + BH
Flexible working home and office
Working with an exceptional team and company