Customer Supply Chain Coordinator
Commercial Business Support
Cooper Golding is seeking a Customer Supply Chain Coordinator for our client - a leading manufacturing business that specialises in personal care and beauty products.
What is the purpose of the Customer Supply Chain Coordinator?
To provide operational supply chain and customer service support through the establishment and continuation of effective business relationships. The service will be underpinned through the effective management/provision of relevant data/information to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and business efficiencies.
What will you do as the Customer Supply Chain Coordinator?
- Obtain & record customer authorisation on all orders prior to progressing into manufacture.
- Send order confirmations to customers on all orders ensuring that they are correct and accurate.
- Proactively develop robust and meaningful relationships with all relevant customer contacts.
- Ensure full working knowledge of any and all customer specific data systems, processes and working methodologies where required.
- Be the main point of contact for all customer communication on free issue component/material needs to ensure on site for production.
- Ensure close liaison with Project Management and Sales to progress new orders & customer requests as efficiently as possible.
What skills and experience will you have as the Customer Supply Chain Coordinator?
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Experienced in dealing with fast moving, demanding customers at the order fulfilment level.
- Self-motivated, conscientious and well organized.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- A strong knowledge of word and excel & general competence with computer literacy.
What will you get in return?
- 26 Day Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Competitive Salary, imcreasing after successful probationary period