IT and Tech
Cooper Golding are searching for a Data Developer to work for a highly successful, award-winning, data-driven e-Commerce company based in North Devon. This is a chance to work for a fast-growing business that’s recognised both as a brand and employer of choice.
What is the purpose of the Data Developer?
As the data developer you will be responsible for the surfacing of business data to facilitate the work of the growing Performance team. You will also be on hand to help with other projects that come into the Systems and Data team. You’ll be helping to create data models that will ensure a consistency in how data is analysed across the business. This is an interesting and varied role with exposure across the whole business with lots of exciting projects coming up to get stuck into!
What will you do as the Data Developer?
- Work closely with project managers and other members of the delivery teams to ensure completion of projects
- Implement technical projects to facilitate business goals
- Provide and support code reviews to improve the quality of developments released
- Document new developments and update existing documentation within confluence
- Provide out of hours support as required in line with the organisation SLAs
- Work with senior members of the team to improve our development tools, processes, technology stack, application performance and stability
What skills and experience will you have as the Data Developer?
- SQL Server integration services/ SQL Server Reporting Services
- Documentation writing
- Understanding of test strategies
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Cooper Golding Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Cooper Golding limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.