Cooper Golding is looking for a Database and Systems Administrator to work for one of the UKs leading holiday letting agencies. The agencies aim is to help customers find their perfect holiday with ease. They are driven by ambition and passion which is the key to their success.
What is the purpose of the Database and Systems Administrator?
The Database and Systems Administrator will be reporting to the Head of Systems and Data providing help with day to day administration tasks and maintenance of various databases. You will be providing data reporting and help with the administration of internal systems.
What will you do as the Database and Systems Administrator?
- Write systems and database documents
- Monitor performance of the databases
- Design and build reports to help create actionable insights across the business
- Communicate with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure integrity and security of the database
What skills and experience will you have as the Database and Systems Administrator?
- SQL knowledge and experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to think outside the box
- 2 years’ experience within a similar role or IT related higher education
- Good understanding of technical systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive, can-do attitude, flexible and a good team player with a focus on quality and accuracy
What will you get in return?
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday