IT and Tech
Cooper Golding is looking for an enthusiastic Developer to work for one of the UKs leading holiday letting agencies. The agencies aim is to help customers find their perfect holiday with ease. They are driven by ambition and passion which is the key to their success.
What is the purpose of the Developer?
The developer will be responsible for developing technical solutions in a wide variety of languages and technologies. The developer will be delivering outstanding digital services to internal and external users.
What will you do as the Developer?
- Responsible for the functionality you develop, ensuring that is delivers on the business needs, engages users and is maintainable
- Writing both functional code and automated tests for that code
- Review work by others on the team
- Provide out of hours support
- Maintaining and creating code
What skills and experience will you have as the Developer?
- Passion for self-improvement and learning
- Experience in a similar role with a deep coding knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A focus on quality and accuracy
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and a great team-player
What will you get in return?
- 25 days holiday + £300 holiday contribution
- Competitive salary