Development Operations Engineer
IT and Tech
Cooper Golding is searching for a Development Operations Engineer to work with our client, an award-winning holiday letting company who provide quality holiday properties across the UK. As a company their focus is on quality properties and first-class customer service.
What is the purpose of the Development Operations Engineer?
As a Development Operations Engineer you will be assisting with driving our capacity for handling operational issues while working with the Head of Technology Operations. You will advise the team of developers on the processes that will make our codebase more reliable, testable, and scalable.
What will you do as the Development Operations Engineer?
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure realistic timelines are set for the completion of projects.
- Work with both Development and Technology Operations team members to improve our development tools, processes, technology stack, application performance, and stability.
- Implement and maintain a Monitoring Service to support the early recognition of issues with production.
- Research, Design, and implement technical projects to facilitate business efforts and goals.
- Work with hosting providers to maintain and improve production environments.
- Ensure that sufficient environments are available to support the development and testing cycles.
- Provide and support in-depth code reviews to improve the quality of all developments and future developments.
What skills and experience will you have as the Development Operations Engineer?
- Automating and orchestrating workloads across multiple public cloud providers
- Experience working with at least one of the following languages:
Node.js, Python, PHP, Ruby, C#, Java.
- HTML 5, CSS 3, JQuery, Bootstrap
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary
· Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Cooper Golding Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Cooper Golding Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.