Digital Media Executive
Cooper Golding is searching for a Digital Media Executive to work with our client, a leading company who provide quality full bespoke marketing across the UK. This role dependant on the Covid world will be a mixture of working from home and in the office with the long term aim to be back in the office full time when possible. The company work 9am-5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 5pm on a Friday.
What is the ideal candidate for Digital Media Executive?
- The ideal candidate for this role will have or will be working in a digitally focussed agency.
- You will either be an existing Account Manager or a standout account exec looking to move up a step
- Client facing experience as a Digital Account Manager
- Strong organisational skills to ensure clients projects are on time and in budget
- A good sense of humour and a great team ethic.
What skills and experience will you have as the Digital Media Executive?
• Managing campaigns across a number of clients
- Worked with Google
- Google Analytics
- Google Display
- Running paid social campaigns
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Cooper Golding Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Cooper Golding limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.