Digital Media Manager
Cooper Golding is searching for a Digital Media Manager to work with our client, an award-wining company who provide quality self-catering accommodation across the UK. A diverse employer with impressive growth year on year, a real opportunity to attain a long term opportunity.
What is the purpose of the Digital Media Manager?
Reporting to the Head of Digital Media, the Digital Media Manager will be responsible for managing PPC campaigns across Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising for our network of sites, with a key focus on our flagship brand.
What will you do as the Digital Media Manager?
You will be commercially minded and have experience implementing and running large direct response PPC campaigns, optimising to metrics such as CTR, Search Impression Share, CPA & ROAS to meet business objectives, with the main goal of increasing customer bookings across our portfolio and occupancy for our owners.
The Digital Media Manager will also assist the Head of Digital Media in implementing and optimising ad campaigns across all digital media channels, including Social, Display & Video, to reach core audiences, drive awareness and demand for UK holiday rentals and create efficiencies in other channels. You will have a passion for search marketing and digital media in general, keeping abreast of industry developments, trends and best practices, making recommendations and developing strategies as to how these can be implemented to improve digital media performance for the business. This role suits an ambitious person who is looking to progress within a growing department.
What skills and experience will you have as the Digital Media Manager?
• Managing our PPC campaigns across Google Ads & Microsoft Advertising accounts, including account and campaign structure, bidding strategies, keyword research, ad copy development, audience targeting and budget management.
• Daily bidding across core campaigns/ad groups within Google PPC account using metrics such as CTR, Search Impression Share, Absolute Top % & Avg. Session Duration.
• Daily reporting of key PPC metrics against business objectives (i.e. total bookings, bookings by region & period)
• Longer term optimisation of campaigns/ad groups in relation to conversion volume, CPA and ROAS.
• Building dashboards and compiling written reports to demonstrate campaign success across paid channels.
• Assisting with digital media campaign plans and proposals across PPC, Social, Display & Video channels.
• Alongside Head of Digital Media, developing Digital Media Exec and delegating implementational tasks where appropriate.
• Maintaining relationship with Google and Microsoft AMs to ensure we’re getting the best account service and are included on all applicable beta trials.
• Keeping abreast of new developments in PPC, Social and Display, recommending how these can be put to best use within our campaigns.
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme, Social events, Healthy snacks
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Cooper Golding Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Cooper Golding limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.