Cooper Golding are delighted to be working with a truly global household brand for this exciting new role. One of the largest pizza companies in the world are looking for an eCommerce Manager, someone highly skilled, willing to help shape the future of the business.
What is the purpose of the eCommerce Manager?
The eCommerce Manager will work closely with the Marketing and IT Director on the long-term digital conversion strategy and work closely with in house development support to continually improve on-site experience and functionality.
What will you do as the eCommerce Manager?
- Day to day responsibility for the efficient and effective running of omni-channel processes and procedures
- Managing documentation in relation to omni-channel operations processes and ensuring it is up to date and maintained.
- Manage key stakeholders to drive the ecommerce agenda internally
- Deliver the agreed strategy through the merchandising of the website
- Keep up with new market trends
- Collaborate closely with Display, Social Media and CRM to align on-site activity
What skills and experience will you have as the eCommerce Manager?
- Strong decision making and ownership skills
- Excellent process making and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and great attention to detail
- Knowledge of CMS platforms
- Strong knowledge of disciplines including conversion optimisation, web analytics, user experience, online marketing and web project management
- A strong team player and willing to work some evenings and weekends
What will you get in return?
- Competitive Salary