Cooper Golding are delighted to be working exclusively with a manufacturing firm in North Devon on this key role. The company are a global manufacturer that invest in their staff greatly, both in terms of training and health and safety.
What is the purpose of the Electrical Maintenance Supervisor?
Leading and managing a combination of day and shift electricians. The Electrical Maintenance Supervisor will play an integral role in terms of supporting the Particleboard Production department, providing technical support and fault-finding skills to ensure the efficient operation of the process. This is an ideal opportunity for ambitious, resilient and target driven individuals to progress your career in a successful, multi-national organisation.
What will the Electrical Maintenance Supervisor do?
- Supervision of team providing front line maintenance support.
- Drive continuous improvement projects provide support to capital and revenue projects.
- Heavy involvement in planned preventative and predicative maintenance techniques.
- Provision of leadership, development, and coaching to your direct reports.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a consistently high level of performance.
- Ability to Investigate, understand and resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
What skills and experience will the Electrical Maintenance Supervisor have?
- Time served Electrician with supervisory experience preferred.
- You will be educated to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with PLCs drives and instrumentation systems preferable.
- Supervisory experience dealing with the control and management of personnel in a maintenance environment including contract labour desirable.
- A ‘Hands-on' individual, with a positive ‘can-do' approach to your work you will lead and motivate your team whilst ensuring Engineering standards are achieved and maintained.
- Technical expertise to extract and manipulate data and identify trends.
- Strong people and communication skills – written, verbal, presentation
What will you get in return?
- 20 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Company Pension