Cooper Golding is seeking a bright and enthusiastic experienced electrical mechanical engineer to work in the maintenance functions of a well-established manufacturer. This is an opportunity to learn and become part of an on-site Engineering Department supporting the main production process and associated support services within a multinational organisation.
What is the purpose of the Electrical Mechanical Engineer role?
You will be fault finding and completing maintenance repair works, you will play an integral role in terms of supporting the Particleboard Production department, providing technical support to ensure the efficient operation of the process.
What will the Electrical Mechanical Engineer do?
- Heavy involvement in planned preventative and predicative maintenance techniques.
- Ensure work is completed in a safe and timely manner in line with company expectations.
- Investigate electrical plant faults, diagnose and rectify defects and other issues efficiently.
What skills and experience will the Electrical Mechanical Engineer have?
- Time served Electrician
- Educated to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with PLCs, single phase and three phase drive systems
- Ability to read electrical circuit drawings and fault find in electrical panels
- Physically fit, capable of working with heights and confined spaces
- Good IT Skills are required
- Technical expertise to read electrical drawings and fault find
- Strong people and communication skills
- Fully compliant with all statutory regulations and site HS&E standards, policies and procedures
- Full UK driving licence.
What will you get in return?
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Bonus, training, pension
- Salary will be £36,500