Field Service Engineer
Cooper Golding is searching for a reliable and skilled Field Service Engineer to work for our client based in the South West of England. Our client specialises in providing high quality mechanical and electrical engineering services to businesses of all sizes within the food production sector; repairing, servicing, and installations on specialist equipment to companies within the South West, from Cornwall through to Gloucestershire.
What is the purpose of the Field Service Engineer?
You will be carrying out essential work on customers’ equipment and facilities to ensure they are able to meet their production targets.
What will you do as the Field Service Engineer?
- Carrying out fault-finding and servicing good manufacturing machinery in factories across the South West
- Workshop repairs, fabrication and modification of equipment and parts.
What skills and experience will you have as the Field service Engineer?
- 3 Phase Electrical Control
- Experienced in electrical control systems
- Skilled in general mechanical work and skilled at operating basic powered hand tools
- Good knowledge of electric motors, single and three-phase fixed electrical systems
- Must enjoy driving with good driving skills
- Experience within the food industry would be desirable
- Self-motivated, decision maker
What will you get in return?
- Negotiable salary
- Use of company van which you’ll be able to take home
- Tool kit
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Cooper Golding Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Cooper Golding Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.