Commercial Business Support
Cooper Golding are searching for a General Manager to work with our client, an award-winning holiday letting company that’s continuing its expansion by launching a new office space in the heart of the Lake District!
What is the purpose of the General Manager?
A key appointment in line with the ambitious growth plans for this geographic area; you’ll assume overall responsibility for recruitment of further team members, identifying business growth opportunities in the region and ensuring effective operational delivery inline with company expectations.
What will you do as the General Manager?
- Planning and implementing a long-term business growth strategy for the Lake District, owning and exceeding annual business growth targets.
- Opening our new Lake District offices and recruiting the relevant team members to fill the designated roles within the business.
- Generating property owner leads and working closely with the New Business team to ensure the delivery of property growth in the region.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations to various key partners and potential owners in the region.
- Oversee the management of any individuals working within your specified region.
What skills and experience will you have as the General Manager?
- Knowledge of the Lake District and its holiday hotspots.
- Proven success in a business development role.
- Strong operational background.
- Strong people manager with experience managing across multiple departments.
- Natural leader and motivator of people.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays