Head of Technology Delivery Management
Cooper Golding are working with a rapidly expanding market leader in the UK travel sector. As part of their continued growth they are looking to recruit a Head of Technology Delivery Management to work in either Bristol or North Devon.
What is the purpose of the Head of Technology Delivery Management?
As part of a leadership team reporting to the CTO, you’ll be taking an active role in leading and delivering a programme of high value projects, driving continuous improvements that enable the business to deliver a best in class customer experience across its digital platforms. Your purpose will be to support, facilitate and manage the technical delivery process, both hands on and through management of a small team of project managers.
What will you do as the Head of Technology Delivery Management?
- Provide leadership to a team of experienced multichannel digital professionals working across product management, analytics, project management, business analysis, customer/user experience and interaction design
- Proactive and professional engagement with senior business stakeholders and the other members of the Travel Chapter Technology Leadership Team
- Hands-on management of a portfolio of projects
What skills and experience will you have as the Head of Technology Delivery Management?
- Broad experience as a project/programme manager
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- Experience in having delivered major digital projects (budgets in excess of £1M)
- Management and coaching of teams
- 5+ years’ experience working with technical teams in an Agile environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to learn, a positive, can-do attitude, and a good team player.
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Extensive benefits package!