Cooper Golding is looking for an experienced HR Advisor, ready to take the next step, or a current HR Business Partner to work in this exciting business in North Devon on a permanent basis. The company aims to assist their customers in an efficient and easy manner. They are driven by ambition and passion which is the key to their success.
What is the purpose of the HR Business Partner?
The HR Business Partner will provide full support across the business throughout all locations in the UK. You will be responsible for all aspects of HR administration and records management
What will you do as the HR Business Partner?
- HR Administration
- Supportive HR for line managers
- Staff rewards system
- Payroll and staff holidays
- Handle all aspects of recruitment both internal and external providers
- Regular communications across business on all personnel issues
- Support culture and wider business development programme
- Understanding of wide range of job sectors (tech, marketing, sales, account management, contract centres and finance)
What skills and experience will you have as the HR Business Partner?
- Hands on HR experience
- Qualified or part qualified CIPD
- Administration and excellent communication skills
- Understanding and experience of personal management software systems
- Strong leadership, strategic and collaborative skills
- High level of accuracy, professional attitude and a personal caring approach
- TUPE experience will be beneficial
What will you get in return?
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme + Holiday vouchers + Perk Box
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays