Cooper Golding is working with a global technology leader in power management solutions who make electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power operate more efficiently, reliably, safely and sustainably. With a broad portfolio of top-quality aerospace components for outright sale or exchange, including fuel, hydraulic, ducting, and actuation products
What is the purpose of the role of the IT Analyst?
To provide end user support, support device lifecycle management, and ensure compliance with all company policies/procedures with minimal supervision
What will you do as the IT Analyst?
- Responsible for annual refresh of IT disaster recovery plan, as well as walk-through of plan with stakeholders if required.
- Deployment, configuration, and support of hardware (PC, laptop, mobile, printing, etc.), client operating systems, and productivity software for end users.
- Participate in trouble-shooting and resolution of larger IT issues. Participate in efforts related to root cause analysis and problem management as needed.
- Liaison between IT and users to drive IT standards. Advocate, influence, and assure compliance to IT standards and policies.
What skills and experience will you have as the IT Analyst?
- Ability to adapt and learn to support complex IT environments
- IT Service Management (ITIL) - Asset Management, Incident Management, Request Fulfilment, Problem Management, and Change Management
- MS Windows Operating Systems (2 years IT experience required)
- Associate degree or high school diploma, bachelor degree, ITIL foundations certification, CompTIA A+ certification
What will you get in return?
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays