£25k - £30k
A leading provider of manufacturing services and manufacturer of electronic components that believes advanced electronics is the key to a brighter, smarter future. Working on advanced flight controls, smart surgical tools, intelligent vehicle charging and seamless automation, the company is full of creative and passionate people working towards a common goal within aerospace and defence, industrial and the transportation industries.
What is the purpose of the IT Service Delivery Engineer role?
Responsible for IT service delivery operations in North Devon and also working as part of a virtual team to provide assistance remotely globally.
What will be the responsibilities of the IT Service Delivery Engineer?
- Taking ownership of IT issues, ensuring timely resolutions as the first point of contact for IT.
- Provide remote assistance globally and escalating to other teams if needed. Maintain ownership of escalated issues until resolution.
- Support of local systems including servers, networking and telecoms.
- Management of company telephone systems.
- Ensuring backups are completed.
- Monitoring global systems and resolving or escalating any issues.
- Giving training and technical support with application software, hardware and computer services.
- Responsible for software and hardware inventory.
- ITIL Service Management.
- Microsoft Windows client and server operating systems to Windows 10 client and Windows Server 2016.
- VMware vSphere.
- Experience of HP server and storage technologies.
- VOIP and PBX system experience.
- Office 365 and applications.
- Backup Exec.
- Time management.
- Logical thought process.
- Attention to detail.
What will the you get in return?
- Company share save scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Medical cover
- Discounted gym membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Fresh fruit and hot drinks
- Free parking