39 hours a week on a day shift
Free parking, Pension, Xmas shut down, Regular pay reviews
Cooper Golding is seeking keen and enthusiastic machine operators for our client, a manufacturer based in Barnstaple who deal with clients across the uk and Europe.
What is the purpose of the Machine Operator?
Key position within the production process working on various different projects including international contracts for some major companies.
What will you do as the Machine Operator?
- Responsible for running machinery to assist with the production process
- Working in a safe and timely manor
- Ensure that the products are built and constructed to ht specification of the end clients.
What skills and experience will you have as the Machine Operator?
- Must be willing to learn
- Previous experience of working with either CNC or bending machines but not essential.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing company.
What will you get in return?
- 28 days holiday
- Competitive Salary