East Cornwal/North Devon border
Full time – shift based role, double days (8am – 4pm/4pm-12am)
Cooper Golding is looking for a Maintenance Electrician to work for a highly successful company that specialises in the design, manufacture and installation of equipment that is used globally in a variety of environments. Recognised the world over for their built to last, quality products, this is a progressive company at the forefront of its market, offering end to end solutions for a diverse customer base.
What is the purpose of the Maintenance Electrician?
As a key member of the engineering team, reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining both the manufacturing machinery as well as general facilities maintenance, to ensure operational efficiency and that production goals are achieved with minimal downtimes. With a bias towards electrical work, you will also carry out mechanical maintenance tasks.
What will you do as the Maintenance Electrician?
- Fault finding, diagnosis and repairs on a wide range of modern manufacturing equipment to include sheet metal machinery
- Work on pumps, belts and drives
- Site facilities maintenance such as lighting
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance
What skills and experience will you have the Maintenance Electrician?
- Have experience within a similar role or working environment – specifically the company is looking for engineers who have worked in a manufacturing plant
- Electrical qualification ideally to IEE 17/18th edition
- A committed team player
- Mechanical experience as well as an Electrical bias
What will you get in return?
- Very competitive salary
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays