Commercial Business Support
A global technology leader in power management solutions that make electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power operate more efficiently, reliably, safely and sustainably. With a broad portfolio of top-quality aerospace components for outright sale or exchange, including fuel, hydraulic, ducting, and actuation products.
What is the purpose of the Materials Analyst?
You will be developing and refining ERP processes on the site to drive the performance of the ERP system to World Class Standards.
What will you do as the Materials Analyst?
- Develop and maintain business critical reports and tools
- Provide management information for the senior management team
- Impact analysis and scenario planning
- Master data control including lead-time, min/multi/max planning parameters
- Inventory planning and control, including forecasting, introduction and management of ABC classification and associated processes i.e. cycle counting, inventory policy and set-up, excess and obsolete review
- System health check reporting, and work with teams to achieve and maintain qualitative and quantitative requirements, signal act upon slippages swiftly
What skills and experience will you have as the Materials Analyst?
- Organised and highly accurate
- Able to work to tight deadlines, must be flexible and adaptable
- Able to learn quickly “on the job” and with minimal supervision
- A confident and supportive team player
- Customer service experience
- Manufacturing/supply chain experience
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
Candidates with the following skills are highly encouraged to apply
- MS Excel and Access proficient
- Familiar with SQL
- Proficient in the ERP/MRP system
- Able to demonstrate experience within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledgeable within Inventory or Material Planning
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Free parking