New Business Manager
North Scotland and the Highlands
Commercial Business Support
Cooper Golding is searching for a New Business Manager to work with out client an award winning company. They have expanded theor portfolio and nowseek an expereicenced sales person to enhance their buisness in the North of Scotland.
What is the purpose of the New Business Manager?
As the New Business Manager your purpose will be to drive both property acquisition and revenue for their region.
What will you do as the New Business Manager?
- To take on properties to a good 4/5-star standard
- Work towards attending at least 6 new appointments per week
- Manage and exceed the Owners expectations by adhering to the departments SLA’s.
- Fully understand competitors, the market, internal brands, regional performance indicators within your area/region.
- Maintain a clean pipeline of qualified opportunities to convert.
- Provide regular feedback to lead generation team on the quality of leads and appointments.
- Annual & Quarterly Performance Reviews – Appointments, revenue, properties signed up.
- Ambassador of the brand - Represent the client during all visits and while attending necessary functions and county shows
What skills and experience will you have as the New Business Manager?
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Good IT including excel, numeracy and literacy skills
- Results driven and motivated to work to hit and exceed targets
- Experience of field-based sales and remote working.
- Good geographical knowledge of the area you are aligned to
- A problem solver/able to work on your own initiative.
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- You must IT literate an understanding of sales force would be advantageous.
What will you get in return?
- Pension scheme
- Competittive salary plus commission
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Cooper Golding Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Cooper Golding Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.