New Business Manager
North/South Cornwall & Devon
Competitive salary plus commission
Commercial Business Support
Cooper Golding is searching for a New Business
Manager to work with our client, an award-winning holiday letting company who provide quality holiday properties across the UK. As a company their focus is on quality properties and first-class customer service
What is the purpose of the New Business Manager?
As the New Business Manager, you will be driving both property acquisition and revenue for your region. You will ideally live near the following areas: Bodmin, Newquay, Bude, Holsworthy, North Cornwall.
What will you do as the New Business Manager?
- Take on properties to a good 4/5-star standard.
- Key Performance Indicators: Meet and exceed the number of properties tasked to be signed up, revenue the properties will bring in. Work towards the company standard contract terms.
- Appointments: Work towards attending at least 6 new appointments per week.
- Service: Manage and exceed the Owners expectations by adhering to the departments SLA’s.
- Pipeline management: Maintain a clean pipeline of qualified opportunities to convert.
- Collaboration: Provide regular feedback to lead generation team on the quality of leads and appointments.
- Annual & Quarterly Performance Reviews – Appointments, revenue, properties signed up.
What skills and experience will you have as the New Business Manager?
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Good IT including excel, numeracy and literacy skills
- Results driven and motivated to work to hit and exceed targets
- Experience of field-based sales and remote working
- Experience of managing a range of customers
- A problem solver/able to work on your own initiative
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary plus excellent commission
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company car
Cooper Golding Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Cooper Golding limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity