The New Business Manager will be responsible to drive both property acquisition and revenue for their region.
The role will require an in-depth understanding of the UK holiday letting marketplace and specifically Cornwall. This should include an expert knowledge of the local competition and key market drivers
The applicant needs to be a results-driven and motivated individual, focused on achieving and exceeding targets.
What are the main Responsibilities of the New Business Manager?
- Drive organic property acquisition through identifying and signing up high-quality properties in high-demand locations.
- Ensure each new property is presented in the best possible light including – descriptions, photography and accurate pricing.
- Develop partnerships with relevant local businesses that will result in referrals and support organic growth –these include estate agents, developers, tradespeople, hot tub and cleaning companies.
- Deliver a continuous pipeline of qualified opportunities through various prospecting means including researching, networking, cross-selling, cold calling and attending exhibitions and events.
- Become an industry expert within the holiday letting sector with a full understanding of the market landscape and competition.
- Awareness of relevant industry legislation and guidance.
- Collaboration with the respective property account manager to ensure a smooth transition of the owner/property with a detailed strategy and recommendations for improving performance.
- Collaboration with the Property Recruitment team, providing regular feedback on the quality of leads and appointments.
- Collaboration with the New Business Support team to ensure a smooth onboarding process of new properties.
- To be a brand ambassador for the company during all visits and while attending necessary functions and events.
- Always deliver a high level of service whilst working to departmental SLA’s and exceeding owners’
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills.
- Results-driven and motivated to work to hit and exceed targets.
- Experience of field-based sales and remote working.
- Ability to understand and interpret data, using internal tools to accurately develop revenue projections and pricing strategies.
- Commercially astute to negotiate the best possible contractual terms for the company
- Experience of managing a range of customers.
- Good geographical knowledge of the area you are aligned to.
- A problem solver/able to work on your own initiative.
- Ability to self motivate.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Able to follow processes clearly and efficiently.
- Experience of using CRM systems (Salesforce preferably) to manage sales process and a pipeline of opportunities.
- Good IT including Excel, numeracy and literacy skills.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Flexibility to cover shows which may fall on a weekend when required.
- Ability to work evenings to deliver the target when required.
- Be available to work every third Saturday of each month
Excellent salary with realistic OTE of £40,000
25 days holiday + BH
Company car (Toyota)
Holiday vouchers for £300.00 per year
Great team culture