Cooper Golding are looking for an Operations Manager for a Local business supplying bespoke business telecoms services both locally and nationally.
What is the purpose of the Operations Manager?
With a passion for technology and a drive to develop technical solutions and projects throughout the business as well as overall management of the operations.
What will you do as an Operations Manager?
- Creating and maintaining internal systems
- Clients projects
- Offering the sales team technical knowledge
- Manage and Support the sales team
- Configuration of equipment
- Site visits for installations and fault finding
What skills and experience will you as the Operations Manager?
- A basic understanding of IP and equipment configuration
- Great Communicator
- Proven track record with managing a team
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced industry
What will you get in return?
- Auto Enrol Pension
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Day off on birthday (after 1 year)