Engineering/Commercial Business Support
What is the purpose of the Operations Manager?
Implementing manufacturing strategy and operational goals to exceed customer expectations for product quality, cost and delivery. Responsible for maximising efficiency, productivity levels and driving operational excellence.
What will the Operations Manager do?
- Overall responsibility for the production & supply chain areas and its employees.
- Setting operational Key Performance Indicators to gauge departmental performance.
- Closely monitoring and reporting operational results against plans and budgets.
- Overseeing inventory management of purchased and manufactured goods.
- Reporting departmental results to the SMT on a monthly basis.
- Developing strategic operating plans that reflect the longer-term objectives and priorities.
What skills and experience will the Operations Manager have?
- Educated to degree level (preferably Masters) in a relevant engineering/manufacturing discipline or equivalent NVQ Level 7 qualification.
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Ability to add value, reduce costs and make business improvements.
- Proven project management experience and leadership skills.
What will you get in return?
- Competitive Salary
- Free Parking
- Social Events