Paid Media Manager
Sales and Marketing
Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of premium outdoor activity wear. Based in North Devon they pride themselves on the quality of their products and the service they provide to their customers
What is the purpose of the Paid Media Manager?
The Paid Media Manager will manage our clients paid social and PPC campaigns in line with their marketing plan.
What will you do as the Paid Media Manager?
- Managing paid social and search campaigns and analysing the performance of those campaigns, maintaining brand consistency across platforms, monitoring analytics and managing the digital budget to achieve excellent returns on investment.
· Making strategic recommendations on the configuration of Google Analytics, to deliver deeper analysis and insight through tracking, and implement any changes as necessary.
· Manage all daily operations including, campaign strategy, identifying target audiences, keyword research, ad copy testing, bid management, conversion tracking, performance against budget, insights and reporting.
· Be the go-to expert for Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, Bing Ads, and other paid networks and build relationships with network account managers to promote new opportunities.
· Work with the marketing team to deliver integrated campaigns alongside events, PR, new product launches, social and SEO.
- Be highly aware of market trends, competitors and new digital opportunities.
What skills and experience will you have as the Paid Media Manager?
- Analytical, with a great grasp of statistics and enjoy data interpretation.
· Someone with digital media agency or in-house (client side) digital media planning and buying experience.
· 3-4 years' experience managing paid social campaigns.
· Similar levels of PPC and biddable experience.
- Expert in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads and Bing Ads
What will you get in return?
· Competitive salary
- Free parking