Cooper Golding are working with a local company who is one of the fastest growing steel fabrication companies in the South West specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of structural and architectural steel and glass products
What is the purpose of the paint sprayer role?
You will be part of a site team which installs and fixes steel girders, structural steelwork, staircases, balconies, balustrades and handrails along with some workshop fabrication. You will be responsible for spraying of metal products with in a heated booth. You will have extreme care and attention to detail to ensure always a smooth and safe installation of each project.
What will you do as the paint sprayer?
- Paint spraying steel fabrication
- Work on projects – factories/hotels which will involve working away from home with some long hours
- Work from mobile high access platforms
What skills and experience will you have as the paint sprayer?
- CSCS Card
- Follow engineering instructions
- Experience of paint spraying in a booth
- Communication skills to follow the safe systems of work provided and promote a positive safety culture
- Welding experience would be adventurous
What will you get in return?
- Holidays 20days + Bank Holidays
- · Overtime pay
- Travelling expenses and allowance
- Van and tools supplied
- PPE Wear plus uniform clothing