Cooper Golding are working with a local company who is one of the fastest growing steel fabrication companies in the South West specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of structural and architectural steel and glass products
What is the purpose of the Press Brake Operator?
We are looking for an experienced press brake operator, who is able to produce sheet metal parts to specifications in stainless steel, aluminum, mild steel and Galvanised steel for industrial, retail, commercial and lighting sectors.
What will you do as the Press Brake Operator?
- Read, understand and work to engineering drawings
- Complete all relevant production documentation
- Obtaining first off inspection approval for every operation
- Keep workstation clean and tidy. Cleaning down machine area at the end of each shift
- Assisting apprentices to help them learn new processes and best practice
What skills and experience will you have?
- Experience of operating Amada press brakes
- Salvagnini panel bending experience would be desirable
- Sound proven experience of working with CNC press brakes and be confident as a setter/operator
- Team player who can work to targets and deadlines
- Forklift Truck license would be desirable
- BTEC Level 3 in Mechanical Engineering
What will you get in return?
- Holidays 28 days including Bank Holidays
- Overtime Pay
- £9 - £11 per hour (DOE)
- Travelling expenses and allowance if applicable
- PPE Wear plus uniform