Product Development Manager
Competitive and dependent upon experience
Our client is a leader in the design and manufacture of Rotor Track and Balance, Vibration Analysis and Health Monitoring equipment, supplying customers worldwide with innovative hardware, data analysis and bespoke engineering services.
What is the purpose of the Product Development Manager?
Reporting to the General Manager, the Product Development Manager will join the organisation’s Management Team and hold responsibility for development of new avionic and instrumentation systems in vibration monitoring applications, to support the organisation’s aerospace and industrial brands.
What will you do as the Product Development Manager?
- Line management and resource management of the Engineering Product Development Team.
- Management and implementation of the Company’s Design & Development process to ensure high quality product development outcomes.
- Identification & management of technical risk throughout the product design &development lifecycle.
- Ensure that the Engineering Team operates fully within all applicable quality and regulatory frameworks (ISO 9001 / AS9100D / EASA pt. 21 J DOA).
- Ensure that our products comply fully with all relevant and applicable regulatory and quality approvals (CE Marking, EMC Requirements, Environmental Requirements, RoHS, REACH, etc.).
What skills and experience will the Product Development Manager have?
- Experience of working in a multinational role, with an appreciation of international business cultures and attitudes.
- Enthusiastic, confident, self-motivated, flexible and determined to succeed.
- Highly motivated towards exemplifying our core values of Quality, Service and Innovation.
What will you get in return?
- Auto enrolment pension
- Bupa Healthcare plan
- Regularly scheduled social events
- Onsite free parking