Sales and Marketing
Our client is a leading manufacturer and wholesaler of agricultural spare parts and accessories. The group has its head office in the UK and supplies its products to trade customers only which extends to some 20,000 specialist retailers in more than 100 countries!
What is the purpose of the role?
The company is searching for an ambitious retail marketing professional to assist in further develop its retail shop proposition; working closely with retail customers on a B2B level, to help them better service their trade customers on a B2C basis.
What will you do as the Product Manager?
- Identify the future agricultural retail requirements of B2C businesses
- Work with suppliers to lead the development of a new, consistent retail offering
- Develop merchandising plans, marketing material, stock-up orders and ROI proposals
- Manage and track open orders
- You will be liaising with internal teams such as supply chain & purchasing and you will be working closely with various sales entities across the globe.
- The role involves some travel to meet with retail customers
What skills and experience will you have as the Product Manager?
- You will have experience in a retail role, preferably in the agricultural or spare parts industries
- You will understand consumer behaviour and how changing inputs in a retail environment creates push/pull effects upon end customers
- Sales and or project management experience in agricultural or related industries
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a strong attention to detail
- An interest in new technologies, systems and processes and be able to use Microsoft Office
What will you get in return?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 6% pension contribution
- Free parking