Negotiable on experience
Monday to Thursday 09:00-17:30 Fridays finish at 17:00
The Company A leading media and marketing company who pride themselves on both products and service.
What is the purpose of the Marketing Manager? You will work alongside the Account Director to build strategic marketing and process plans for Estate Agents and Property Developers in a rapidly growing division of the agency. You will achieve this by being present in briefing and planning meetings and having great listening and communication skills. A major part of this role is to think out of the box, be innovative.
What will the Marketing Manager do?
- Create meeting agendas and attend with Account Director
- Ensure Marketing Audit findings are the focus of our efforts and that work contributes to delivering the agreed plan
- Agree split of work between the Account Manager and Marketing Manager =
- Keep up to date list of deadlines, work to be completed and work in progress
- Effectively manage resources. Liaise & manage suppliers, internal client teams, work teams & Account Director to ensure work completed to time and in line with pre agreed strategy
- Action web updates/social media posts on behalf of estate agency clients
- Work with Accounts Director to understand and analyse property industry data
Is interested in or has worked within the property sector
- Is interested in or has worked in marketing
- Is results driven, innovative and has the ability to work independently
- Works well with others and communicates well in a team
- Has great organisation skills and is deadline orientated
- Likes the idea of learning about design, digital tools, marketing, property and personalities
- Has a good growth mindset and feels anything is possible with the right team around you
- Is able to manage under pressure and capable of managing multiple priorities at once when required whilst always maintaining a keen eye for detail
- 25 days holiday
- Auto enrolment pension
- Excellent culture