Up to £22k
Specialising in the processing of fresh and frozen seafood products servicing customers globally.
What is the purpose of the Quality Assurance Supervisor role?
Primary responsibility is to facilitate and maintain the company quality systems throughout the factory operations, ensuring that the highest standards of product quality and service are maintained.
What will be the responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Supervisor role?
- Facilitate company Food Safety and Quality Policy
- Facilitate company commitments to the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety
- Facilitate company commitment to supplying products according to customer expectations
- To ensure clear Product Quality parameters are maintained for in production
- To inspect product quality throughout the process (intake to dispatch) and report any issues through correct channels and follow up any actions agreed by senior
- Ensure constant levels of hygiene are maintained and where necessary inspect cleaning and sign off against
- Knowledge of food production and requirements of standards within the industry
- Good knowledge of operations within the company with the ability of applying best practice to these operations
- Be acutely aware of company Food Safety and Quality Policy
- Have the ability to monitor HACCP requirements
- Prioritizing and time management skills
Cycle to Work Scheme