Cooper Golding is looking for a Quality Engineer to join a recognised leader in the electronic components industry. Our client is locally based in Barnstaple and specialise in the design and manufacture of electronic components for the aerospace and defense market.
What is the purpose of the Quality Engineer?
To Provide Quality Assurance support for company-wide improvement initiatives
What will you do as the Quality Engineer?
- Raising and leading problem-solving reports with teams from all departments
- Liaise with customers and suppliers regarding matters on Quality
- Comply First Article Inspection Reports
- Assisting the Quality department in maintaining and operating the Quality Management System
What skills and experience will you have as the Quality Engineer?
- Highly analytical, concise and accurate in the delivery of information
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Be able to work to your own initiative and be a team player
- An individual who is looking for career development
- Has or working towards formal qualifications in Quality Engineering.
What will you get in return?
- Free Car Parking
- Gym Membership