Fantastic Salary and excellent potential earnings with several accelerators to enhance this
General Hour 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
Our Client prides itself on its extensive and varied portfolio, and always strives to exceed the expectations of its clients and customers alike. With over 300+ staff across the UK and a thriving portfolio of 6000+ customers across the UK, you can expect to work in a progressive and agile team.
What is the purpose of the Regional Head Of Sales role?
To continually work with the existing team to maximise sales opportunities across the North of England and Scotland with a catchment area ranging from Cheshire to throughout Scotland.
You will be an inspirational sales leader who is commercially astute with strong sales and business acumen, leadership and managerial talents, strategic operating skills, and the ability to identify prospective deals and new business opportunities. You will inspire your team to deliver superior results and excellence.
You will demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the sales funnel and the ability to develop and execute a sales plan that will achieve targets, as well as a superior understanding of the sales process and the ability to identify improvements. Through coaching and development, you will improve the team’s skills levels and increase the conversion of sales leads to signed business.
Key skills also include demonstrating an aptitude in interpreting sales data to identify areas for improvement and the experience and confidence to recommend and implement process change to improve results and meet the challenges of a fast-growing business.
Working with a team of 9 New business managers.
What skills with the Regional Head Of Sales require?
- A proven track record of success, over delivery and high performance preferably in a similar organisation or within the property/travel industry.
- Skilled communicator and ability to remain connected to remote and dispersed teams.
- Proven ability to deliver sales growth through the implementation of best practice processes and training.
- Demonstrable sales ability with a proven track record of success in identifying new opportunities, developing relationships and closing deals.
- Comfortable in setting, working to and achieving significant sales targets.
- Confident presenter with excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on commercial targets.
- Ability to think across commercial, product and technical elements of projects to ensure that these three areas combine to produce best offering.
- Strong entrepreneurial instinct with a focus on end results.
- Ability to maintain strategic vision and define/defend the companies value proposition.
- Demonstrable ability to think creatively.
- Strong people management and motivational skills with a track record of achievement through others.
- A practised people manager in recruitment, coaching and development of a pipeline of talent.
- Ability to lead by example in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills absolutely required
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Rewards - Exclusive staff discounts
- Healthcare Cash Plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Healthy Snacks
- Exclusive staff discounts
- 25 days holiday per year
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Regular social and team events
- Time for training and self-improvement
- Highly effective, motivated and supportive team members!