Senior Commercial Copywriter
Cooper Golding is searching for a Senior Commercial Copywriter to work with our client, an award-winning holiday letting company who provide quality holiday properties across the UK. As a company their focus is on quality properties and first-class customer service. Applications will be considered from people seeking full time, part time, working from home or a combination of working patterns.
What is the purpose of the Senior Commercial Copywriter?
To write commercial copy to both consumers and businesses, across all mediums and platforms available in order to reach targeted audiences for marketing our client’s portfolio of services.
What will you do as the Senior Commercial Copywriter?
- Writing both B2B and B2C content (long and short form) across a variety of platforms. This will include: website copy, social media material, press release, marketing material and advertorials, direct mail, proofing and editing existing and new content.
- Contribute creative ideas to projects and PR campaigns and supporting the wider team
- Organising and prioritising daily tasks in relation to wider business goals
- Optimising all digital content based upon data insights in order to drive increased performance
- Sourcing, resizing and uploading images to support written copy
What skills and experience will you have as the Senior Commercial Copywriter?
- Excellent written skills and the ability to produce high-quality content
- Excellent proofreading skills with fine attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work to rigid deadlines
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and picture editor programs
- Motivated and proactive approach to work
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to work well within a team
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme, Social events, Healthy snacks
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays