My client is a British machine builder with an excellent reputation globally developed over 55 years. They have substantial on-site services including; precision engineering, the design and build of converting machines, cutting machines, sheeters, flat bed presses – diecutters, rotary presses – diecutters, special purpose manufacturing machines, slitters, integrated laser cutting, PPE machines, rotary ultra-sonic welding stations and production components, in addition my client is a specialist in web handling, material conversion, unwinds and rewinds – UK automated manufacturing machines servicing industries globally.
What will the Senior Electrical Engineer do?
- Circuit design (2D Cad + SEE Electrical), specifying components used for build
- Senior machine PLC/motion control programming + screen creation
- Machine panel wire + machine wire field components
- Supervise machine power-up/commissioning
- Tech File support/creation – Safety Compliance & CE Marking
- In-house electrical plant maintenance – support in diagnosing problems
What skills and experience will the Senior Electrical Engineer have?
- Degree educated in relevant subject, preferably electrical/electronic engineering
- Relevant work/industry experience
- PLC/motion control programming
- Proven experience of leading a team of skilled workers to achieve high quality results
- Strong IT skills
What will you get in return?
- 5 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
- Performance bonus of up to £5,000 available in addition to salary
- Relocation package offered for the right candidate if required