Our client is a tactical business partner for companies who wish to achieve more through a methodical approach to their technology. During their 2 decades of trading they have enabled the growth of both small and international companies, allowing them to harness the power of technology and use this to their competitive advantage
What is the purpose of the Senior Engineer?
As the Senior Engineer you will provide 3rd Line technical support to external customers, managing and taking ownership of escalations, server and network implementation projects.
What will you do as the Senior Engineer?
- Be an escalation point for more complex service issues from our team of technicians and engineers
· Manage with autonomy and take ownership of workload including user problems, server and network implementation, escalations, support queries and projects
· Provide technical support by phone, email, remote support or onsite (where required)
· Keep a record of all time and effort on internal ticketing system
· Create, maintain and upkeep documentation on company's knowledgebase
· To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support and project works
- Support users in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice
What skills and experience will you have as the Senior Engineer?
- Experience with CISCO, Juniper and SonicWall network devices
- CCNA, JNCIA, SNSA/SNSP or similar
- Experience of working with a Hyper Converged Infrastructure
- A desire to solve problems and puzzles that you have not encountered before
- Proven experience of managing and delivering technical projects
- A Microsoft qualification in server technologies or similar to MCSE standard
What will you get in return?
- Company pension
- Gym at work with showering facilities
- Free parking
Cooper Golding Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Cooper Golding Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.