Cooper Golding is searching for a Service Engineer to work with our client, a leader in the manufacture, installation and service of industrial doors. With over 50 years’ experience they are a well renowned business that provide an excellent range of products. The company enjoys an excellent reputation and has recently expanded its sales base, bringing about the need for additional service engineers to join the team. Very much a family business at heart, our client’s success is built on excellent customer service values as well as supporting colleagues in professional growth and development.
What is the purpose of the Service Engineer?
Working from home and covering a specified region, you will visit clients’ premises in response to break downs and carry out scheduled maintenance and services on a variety of industrial door systems.
What will you do as the Service Engineer?
- You will work in a Team, UK wide Installing/Servicing Industrial Doors.
- Repairing and maintaining full range of industrial doors, including fast action doors, security roller shutters, Fire roller shutters and sectional doors
- Attend client site for service and repair (some overnight stays required)
What skills and experience will you have as the Service Engineer?
- Electromechanical skills, preferably electrically qualified
- Industrial high-speed door experience desired
- Electrical background preferred
- Strong customer facing skills
- CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
- Driving Licence
- IPAF qualification desirable
What will you get in return?
- A very competitive salary and benefits
- Overtime payments
- Van + prepaid expenses for overnight stay
- Support for additional training and qualifications