Lake District (South Lakes)
Commercial Business Support
Cooper Golding are searching for a Service Manager for our client, an award-winning holiday letting company who provide quality holiday properties across the UK. As a company their focus is on quality properties and first-class customer service.
What is the purpose of the Service Manager?
To co-ordinate contractors and organise any maintenance issues and other problems that may arise. To provide calm and clear communications between customers, housekeepers, cleaners, contractors and our maintenance team members. You will be assisting the recruitment of new holiday cottages to manage and grow the business.
What will you do as the Service Manager?
- Ensure that all properties managed meet all legal and company Health and Safety and compliance requirements
- Ensure that properties are cleaned and prepared on occasions when a housekeeper or cleaner
is unable to, doing them his/herself or with other members of the team when absolutely
necessary or if no other housekeepers or cleaners are available
- Assist in attending owner events and marketing, PR and promotion events
- Ensure owners are aware of all invoices for works completed and send these invoices to accounts to be paid.
What skills and experience will you have as the Service Manager?
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Good IT, numeracy and literacy skills
- A problem solver who is able to work on own initiative
- Good time management skills and knowledge of property
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays