Competitive and depending upon experience
Our client is a leader in the design and manufacture of Rotor Track and Balance, Vibration Analysis and Health Monitoring equipment, supplying customers worldwide with innovative hardware, data analysis and bespoke engineering services.
What is the purpose of the Software Developer/Engineer?
As a Software Developer / Engineer, you will have a passion for software development and will form an integral part of the software development team architecting, designing, and developing technologies and products for use in industrial and aerospace applications.
What will you do as the Software Developer/Engineer?
- To design, develop, implement, and validate MS Windows and Embedded systems products
- Undertake requirements analysis and review to guide software development and implementation.
- To provide software application support to all aspects of the business which may involve direct involvement with customers and sub-contractors.
- Understand and diagnose hardware faults with PC and embedded devices
What skills and experience will the Software Developer/Engineer have?
- HND or Degree Level qualification in a Computer Science or Engineering related discipline
- Three years’ experience in an equivalent software development role
- Experience working in an Agile software delivery environment
- Experience managing and maintaining Continuous Integration systems
What will you get in return?
- Auto enrolment pension
- Bupa Healthcare plan
- Onsite parking
- Company organised social events